ETS IT Support is experienced in many areas and offer paramount support in terms of technical knowledge, providing first class business solutions and offer a managed 24/7 service.We look after:
- New installation at site and maintenance.
- Email Management Network Installation at home or office.
- Disaster Recovery of PC or Server.
- Upgrades & Transfer of data of PC-Laptop.
- Server Management on site or remotely.
- Remote Support 24/7
- Security of your PC and complete virus protection.
- Broadband connectivity and internet security.
Our service desk consists of highly qualified technicians that are available 24/7 to help with your IT problems and enquiries. We have a number of support teams that specialise in different areas including server, network and applications so that once a call is logged it can be passed to the correct team who specialise in that field to resolve the incident promptly.
Support for PC’s & Laptops is a high level service that provides instant access to Microsoft certified professionals when you need them.
- Instant access to our Microsoft certified professionals.
- Help when you need it.
- Single point of contact for all your IT issue.
- Your laptop suddenly changes from battery to AC power.
- Advise and help with virus/spy ware issues.
- Installation of new hardware and software.
Provision of PC and Laptops on guaranteed cheaper rates than market, its implementation, connection with broadband, and networking with other PC in your office.
- Upgrade Hard Drive with more capacity and redundancy ensuring you existing system is not disturbed.
- Memory upgrade of correct specification and on manufacturer recommendations.
- Operating system installation, and upgrade you PC or laptops to Windows 7. We support XP, Vista, Windows 2000, or any old NT Machine including servers.
- Remote support 24/7
- We install and support any third-party software including Sage, Quick books, Digital Dictation software including Voice recognition.
- Complete study of your Network and configuration to make sure that you machines are not susceptible to hacking.